List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Indentation
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-05 15:05:00

Hi,

A developer looked into my code (KHangMan in kdeedu if you want to look) and
fixed a bug (that was cool) but he also wrote me that he never saw such an
indentation mess before. He did not tell me what editor he uses, I use Kate
and thought my indentation was quite OK. I asked further details but he did
not answer yet. But the way he put it it seems that I am doing it quite
wrong.
So I would like to know what is the best way to indent, maybe to ensure
something clean for most editors?

Thanks in advance, probably this is an easy- war-subject and I don't want to
start either an indent-war nor an editor-war (I use Kate and will not
change ;-). I just need to understand why my indentation is bad.

Anne-Marie