Hi, A developer looked into my code (KHangMan in kdeedu if you want to look) and fixed a bug (that was cool) but he also wrote me that he never saw such an indentation mess before. He did not tell me what editor he uses, I use Kate and thought my indentation was quite OK. I asked further details but he did not answer yet. But the way he put it it seems that I am doing it quite wrong. So I would like to know what is the best way to indent, maybe to ensure something clean for most editors? Thanks in advance, probably this is an easy- war-subject and I don't want to start either an indent-war nor an editor-war (I use Kate and will not change ;-). I just need to understand why my indentation is bad. Anne-Marie >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<