List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Old kicker bug that can be closed
From:       Frank Schmitt <ich () frank-schmitt ! net>
Date:       2005-03-05 14:38:20

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo@kde.org> writes:

> On Saturday 05 March 2005 05:49, Frank Schmitt wrote:
>> I just browsed a bit through open kicker bugs and stumbled over:
>
> cool =) it's a great help when people groom the bugs...
>
>> #17636: He wants the K-Button to be larger when panel is tiny. By
>>         setting IconMargin=0 it is now possible to make it as big as the
>>         panel allows it.
>
> well, they actually want a _rectangular_ button.. e.g. one that is 2 or 3
> times as wide as it is high.

That's a strange wish IMO. What should one draw on it? And if the
k-button is to small for him to hit, the application buttons will be to
small, too so only changing the k-button won't help very much...

And: If the left panel hide button is disabled (which should be the
default from a software ergonomy point of view BTW), one just can't miss
the k-button no matter how small it is: One only has to throw the mouse
to the bottom-left corner.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough