List:       koffice
Subject:    kpresenter
From:       Bernd Stelzer <bstelzer () kip ! uni-heidelberg ! de>
Date:       2000-10-31 9:09:44

Hi there,

Congratulations to this koffice package, its really great!

However, I have experienced a problem.
I included .eps graphics in my kpresenter presentation. After saving and
re-opening the presentation, the eps graphics weren't there anymore.
We checked the .tar.gz file (which .kpr obviously is) and realized that
the pictureX.eps in the picuters directory always had 0 bytes size...
Is there a solution available already?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Bernd Stelzer

PS: Is there a recomended picture format if I want to include block
diagrams generated with xfig into my kpresenter presentation?