List:       koffice
Subject:    Compiling KOffice
From:       Samuel Penn <sam () bifrost ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-10-31 9:01:55

To be honest, I haven't got as far as the KOffice module yet, but since
that's the goal, and everyone here has probably been here before...

I've checked out KDE2 from CVS, and started building kdelibs, and
I get an internal compiler error when building dcopclient.cpp.
I'm using egcs-2.91.66. Any ideas whether it really is a compiler
issue, and if so, which version is needed to build KDE2?

--
Be seeing you,
Sam.