List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Ulrich Kuettler <ulrich.kuettler () mailbox ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-03-19 22:36:49

For your reading pleasure: KFormula is close to its first useful state. The
fact is that we can even print formulae now. It didn't work so far because qt
fails to print the (famous) symbol font. Formulae that use it won't be
printed properly. You can, however, install the esstix fonts (from
ftp://ftp.elsevier.nl/pub/styles/esstix/esstix.zip) which seem to work fine.

That is we now depend on those. (KFormula works without them as usual, but you
wound be able to print.) So is there a chance that we include them in koffice
or make sure that they are available? I haven't checked the license issue but
from the included documentation it seems to be okay to use it.

Uli