List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice-1.2 release schedule
From:       Thorsten Schnebeck <thorsten.schnebeck () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-03-20 1:25:21

Am Montag, 18. März 2002 17:40 schrieb David Faure:
> The current release schedule for KOffice-1.2 (previously discussed here,
> and described at
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/koffice-1.2-release-plan.html
> ) reads: the first beta is made on April 10 - i.e. in about three weeks.

Hi!

When Kurt Pfeifle presented KOffice-CVS on KDE3pre at CeBIT all main apps are
working quite ok, but interoperation (kparts) seems to be completely broken.

I can second this with todays CVS of KDE3 and KOffice trying to embed a new
KSpread into a new KWord.

David, KWord has still some  problems with printing of frame's background
color. The problem with printings Vadims cyrillic fonts are fixed by Lars
Knoll. Lars said he hope that this goes into qt-3.0.3.

Laurent, when using an old KPresenter-doc I see some redrawing garbage on
"flying" objects. I will try to test this with a new presentation, I have to
do.  BTW, does KPresenter supports Xinerama: One fullscreen for the audience
and a working screen with notes on notebook's TFT? :o)

Bye

  Thorsten