List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice Development
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-03-19 22:25:13

Welcome!

One priority would be to help for a native MS Word export filter for KWord.
Or for the RTF (Rich Text Format) export filter for KWord.

However, if you do not want to work for these filters, you can find other
places in KOffice where work is needed. Just pick the program that you like
the most...

You should also perhaps at least read the koffice-devel mailing list
Subscribing: http://www.kde.org/mailinglists.html
Archives: http://lists.kde.org

If you have still questions, feel free to ask!

Have a nice day/evening/night!