List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Some thoughts on toolbars in KDE
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jos () mijnkamer ! nl>
Date:       2007-08-20 13:29:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On 8/15/07, Hans Chen <hanswchen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Once I sent a mail to this list regarding toolbars in KDE. Unfortunately
> it bounced back due to the size of the message body (I had a pdf file
> attached). Now, one week later, I still haven't heard a word from the
> moderator, so I decided to resend my old message again and upload the pdf
> file on my (really old) angelfire account.
>
> Please read the original mail first, which I've forwarded. The pdf file
> can be found here: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/finalfantasyvi/kde_toolbars_0.1.pdf
>
> (If the link doesn't work, copy and paste the URL to the location bar and
> press return.)
>
> If my old message somehow was posted on the list without my knowledge, I
> apologize for the duplication.
>
> With best regards,
> Hans Chen

Imho a great piece of work. I'm no usability expert either (the 'real' ones
rarely have time to respond to mails on this list, unfortunately) so I don't
have much comments, besides 'it would be great if this could be done'. I
think it depends on finding someone capable and willing to implement this...