List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Some thoughts on toolbars in KDE
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-08 21:07:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear KDE usability list,

I would like to share some of my ideas of how to improve the toolbars in KDE
- I hope it's OK if I post them here.
I've chosen to include everything in a PDF document, which I've attached to
this e-mail.

If you have any comments, I would be very happy to hear them. I'm subscribed
to the list, so just reply here.

Looking forward to hearing your responses.

With best regards,
Hans Chen