List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Usability review and advice for kdegames
From:       Jacob Beauregard <jake13jake () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-08-21 2:57:45

If the game runs independently from the player (ex. Tetris), make sure
that the playing area says "Start" and that clicking anywhere on it will
start the game. A simple explanation of controls (if more complicated
than point/click, drag/drop), would be a bonus. This is what irks me the
most about games.

Also, don't implement Schaeffer and Company's algorithm for any game of
checkers. That would just be mean.