List:       kde-promo
Subject:    RE: [kde-promo] Negative feedback about KDE non-openmindedness in
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2002-02-20 15:31:56

> > Am Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2002 13:48 schrieb Karl-Heinz Zimmer:
> http://heise.de/newsticker/foren/go.shtml?read=1&msg=878&g=200
> 20219jk003

Could someone with a Heise account respond to this guy to tell him that we
have never heard of him before and are surprised by the way he was received
(at least, I am surprised). His experience with KDE certainly doesn't
reflect the way all KDE people want to see such thing handled and we would
gladly see its cooperation request handled directly here.

	regards,

	Philippe