List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: K start menu icon ideas
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 6:21:32

I totally agree with you about they MS method of doing this.  I think of
having it as a separate project would be very maintainable and easy to
integrate.  Since it would use the existing KDE Help engine the new user
would be able to print these out so that they can read them and have them for
future reference.  Possibly having a one or two page summary of all of them
for the user to print out might not be a bad idea.  This would be reminiscent
of the 'Quick-Start' guides that were prevalent in DOS and that generation of
applications that came on a small piece of card stock.  Sometimes these were
used and were useful, sometimes not.

Jim

<snip>

--

 12:42am  up 4 days,  1:16,  3 users,  load average: 1.84, 0.92, 0.44