List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: choqoK use of "dent"
From:       Sveinn_í_Felli <sveinki () nett ! is>
Date:       2009-03-25 12:52:49

Hi,
Please use the more understandable "Micro-blogs To This
User", the other term may be somewhat funny or jargonesque
right now, but who will remember that after a while.
Micro-blog is surely more generic and I suppose it will live
longer ang give translators less troubles.

Just my humble opinion.

A+
Sveinn í Felli
Icelandic KDE team