List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clicking on a link in KHTML Part.
From:       Weinzierl Stefan <Stefan () Weinzierl-Stefan ! de>
Date:       2005-04-25 6:20:26

David Boosalis schrieb:
> Thank you to those that helped me find the missing KTrader
> documentation, aparently it got dropped on the floor when the KDE 3.3
> API documentation was written.
> I have khtml working, but see so ability to be able to click on a link,
> KHTML Part does have a signal named selectionChanged(), but this gets
> called for every click of the mouse on the html page, is there a way to
> get clicks on the links alone using KHTML.

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.3-api/khtml/html/classKHTMLPart.html#a9
 http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.3-api/kparts/html/classKParts_1_1BrowserExtension.html#l1

m_html=new KHTMLPart(this);
connect(m_html->browserExtension(), SIGNAL(openURLRequest(const KURL &,
const KParts::URLArgs &)), m_html, SLOT(openURL(const KURL &)));

Stefan