David Boosalis schrieb: > Thank you to those that helped me find the missing KTrader > documentation, aparently it got dropped on the floor when the KDE 3.3 > API documentation was written. > I have khtml working, but see so ability to be able to click on a link, > KHTML Part does have a signal named selectionChanged(), but this gets > called for every click of the mouse on the html page, is there a way to > get clicks on the links alone using KHTML. http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.3-api/khtml/html/classKHTMLPart.html#a9 http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.3-api/kparts/html/classKParts_1_1BrowserExtension.html#l1 m_html=new KHTMLPart(this); connect(m_html->browserExtension(), SIGNAL(openURLRequest(const KURL &, const KParts::URLArgs &)), m_html, SLOT(openURL(const KURL &))); Stefan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<