List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Clicking on a link in KHTML Part.
From:       David Boosalis <d () boosalis ! com>
Date:       2005-04-24 20:34:03

Thank you to those that helped me find the missing KTrader
documentation, aparently it got dropped on the floor when the KDE 3.3
API documentation was written.

I have khtml working, but see so ability to be able to click on a link,
KHTML Part does have a signal named selectionChanged(), but this gets
called for every click of the mouse on the html page, is there a way to
get clicks on the links alone using KHTML.

Thank you for any help

-David

["d.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]