List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Fixed" post-increment operators on iterators
From:       Aaron Seigo <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-27 21:44:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On October 26, 2004 14:54, Christian Nitschkowski wrote:
> I made two diffs (see attached files).
> Did I get this right?
> Should I continue this way?

it's usually better to diff from the top of the source tree so we can easily
see where the file is located.. e.g. where is searchwidget.cpp? =) i get no
less than 4 matches here... oop!

are you doing this work against CVS HEAD? if so (and you should be) then a
simple `cvs diff` will give you exactly what you want.

also, while you're at it there, you should cache the end(), like:

QStringList::ConstIterator itEnd = matches.end();
for(QStringList::ConstIterator it = matches.begin(); it != itEnd; ++it)
     _keyList->insertItem(*it);

that should be even a bit faster =)

otherwise, things look good..

> Please CC me in your answer - I'm currently not on the list.

c'mon in, the waters fine ;-)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric