List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesktop wait cursor
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-05-09 20:56:21

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 09:33:38AM -0500, mosfet wrote:
> Erm, because that's the image window... never actually opened an image
> in pixie, did you? ;-)

ahh, that's what it's for ;) Seriously, to be consistent with any other KDE
program, it should start with the GUI instead of the document. Imagine
Konqueror starting with the about-page and you having to right-click at it
to get the real GUI to do something useful.

Anyway, I think I've proposed that a while ago already, so I better not make
another fuzz about it :}

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer