List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    library loading roadblock
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-09 21:30:10

I seem to have hit a roadblock in trying to dynamically load OpenSSL and I'm
not sure what to do.  I need to open libssl.so and libcrypto.so.  Apparently
libssl depends on ilbcrypto and won't load without having access to it's
symbols.  dlopen() uses a flag RTLD_GLOBAL to provide access to this I
believe.  However I see no way to do this with ltdl.  Am I SOL here?

--

George Staikos