List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Linux Knowledge Base  has a banner shortage
From:       Sean Kendall Schneyer <Sean.Schneyer () kau ! se>
Date:       1999-05-26 15:30:47

I saw this article on Linux Today and thought it would be a good
chance for some more publicity for KDE. Speaking of which, did
anyone ever do anything about the free banners at Linux.com?

------------
Linux KB wants your banners

Thanks to joseph cheek  for this announcement.

The Linux Knowledge Base  has a banner shortage, meaning that we have too many page
impressions and not enough banners!  So for the next few weeks until things pick up we'd
like to sponsor a couple of Linux applications or web sites, for free.  If you have a Linux
or open-source project looking for some publicity, please contact me at joseph@cheek.com
and give me the details.  Those chosen will need to submit a 468x60 GIF image banner for
addition to our banner rotation.  This needs to be a professional-quality banner, as this
will not only be seen on our Linux KB site, but also on ZDNet's cobranded Linux KB site.
http://linuxtoday.com/stories/6254.html