List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: home pages
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-26 15:31:45

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Uwe Thiem wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 1999, Martin Konold wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 25 May 1999, Matt Koss wrote:
> >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > is there anything new in regard to creation of devel-home.kde.org with ftp
> > > access ?
> > >
> > > I don't know whether should I wait for it, or find some other place for
> > > Caitoo's home page.
> >
> > ASA the dns is updated devel-home.kde.org will be available again.
> >
> > Who has the backup of the old server?
>
> Thomas Booms of course...and he promised to hand it over to whoever will
> host the server.

Ok, he shall please upload it to upload.kde.org

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.
UNIX: Everything including a device is a file.
KDE:  Everything including a file is a URL.