List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Multi-project portfolio discussion
From:       Nicolas <Nick () proemper-net ! de>
Date:       2006-10-28 14:01:04

Hi!

I'm using TJ in an project, which is devided into two separate sub-project. What I \
did was, to create three different tjp files: One for the master project, and two for \
each each sub-project.

The definition of the resources is made in an separate include file, like some report \
definitions and some makros.

The three project file contain more or less only the project section. The task \
definitions are made in additional include file. The bookings on the tasks are made \
in the same includes, that contain the task definitions. Clear? Probably not ... ;)

I'm not sure, if the organization of the project into different files is, what you \
wanted to discuss; and I'm not sure, if the way I did it, is the way to do it. So let \
me know, if someone need more explanation of what I did.

Nick