List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Multi-project portfolio discussion
From:       Scott Moore <scottm () mtechit ! com>
Date:       2006-10-27 21:15:42

Hello all,

We have started running multiple projects through taskjuggler v2.3.0.

I am interested in hearing any comments regarding the best way to work within the \
taskjuggler context to represent as accurately as possible work effort accros the \
resource pool, such that the numbers that are reported are an accurate representation \
of the work assigned.

I have adopted the big project scenario, working with a master .tjp file which \
includes both common resource and common report files, and, includes numerous project \
files.

I am curious if anyone can speak to how multi-project data will affect what appears \
to be project specific reports ???

TIA