List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] 'resource load' report?
From:       Pavel <pavel.murat () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-28 20:03:43

Hi, TaskJuggler is a great tool - congratulations to the developers!

I have an operations-oriented  project with multiple and stable in time subprojects
and changing personnel, such that proects stay and people come and go so the issue
of which subprojects are stuffed up to which point in time is one of the central ones.

For example, I have a temporary employee who as I know will go in 3 months from
now and I will need to find a replacement for him.

I'm using TaskJuggler with a great deal of success so far and I'm wondering whether
there is a report to generate a time-dependent "resource load" profile for a project
with the stable task structure?

-many thanks, Pasha