List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Multi-project portfolio discussion
From:       labreche <pa.bourdil () amergence ! net>
Date:       2006-10-30 22:08:23

 Yo,
i'm trying to manage multiple project too. I'm doing a little web apps using php, to \
automatise project creation, configuration and update. I'm using smarty.php.net to \
generate tjp, and tji file from template, and to include sub project files within one \
big project.
 I will be able to automaticaly post local modification, using  version control on \
tjp file, and a subversion php front end from pear:VersionControl_SVN . So, i 'll \
make a vhost, showing one dir per subproject. Each dir contains html report, \
calendar, and a png generated from the pdf gantt.   For each project i display task \
within a input text form to let my boss setting priority and other devs making their \
effort uptodate.   We are not organised enough to use bookings feature ;-(

  The only problem is to  generate pdf gantt without TaskJugllerUI. I don't know Qt, \
but probably will learn. Chris has said that he could make a printPdf function.

 Hope we will follow this thread to share our bestpractice for multiple project \
managment.