List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 3.5 and DBGp debugger question
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-12-03 23:08:38

Hi!

It doesent seem like xdebug supports watching defines.. I dont think it
supports watching expressions neither.

what other variables do you mean you have problems with?
You can watch for example $_SERVER, but I dont think xdebug supports watching
ie $_SERVER['PATH'] (ie values in arrays)

I've filed a bug report to xdebug about this quite some time ago but with no
response: http://bugs.xdebug.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000155

(I dont think this is a problem of the quanta implementation, because i see
the same behaviour in xdebugs command line client)

cheers

/Linus