List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] 3.5 and DBGp debugger question
From:       Bill Fahrenkrug <billf () qwest ! net>
Date:       2005-12-04 0:04:32

thanks Linus

After playing with it some, I can to the same conclusion - Xdegub is the
problem.

I can watch all other variables just fine. Not a big deal I can use Gubed
since it can watch constants if I need to. I have some problems with gubed
stopping on me when it hits require_once includes. Sometimes it works and
other times it stops???? I get; Gubed: Syntax or parse error in )

So I was trying Xdebug it seems to run great just can't watch constats.

Thanks again.

...bill