List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] 3.5 and DBGp debugger question
From:       Bill Fahrenkrug <billf () qwest ! net>
Date:       2005-12-02 20:31:42

Hi all

I'm running the latest stable Quanta version 3.5 and it works great for
debugging PHP with DBGp.

Just learning PHP and I have a dumb newbe question question:

How do I watch constants set with the  "define"  in the watch variable window?

I have the statement:

define('MY_PHP_VERSION', substr(str_replace('.', '', PHP_VERSION), 0, 3));

and want to watch it's value.

When I add MY_PHP_VERSION to the watch it's type is undefined and never
changes.

I seem to have the same problem trying to watch other PHP and environment
variables has well?

Thanks in advance -  sorry for the dumb question  but I searched google and
didn't find an answer.

...bill