List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Editing existing CSS
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-30 6:38:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 29 September 2005 22:21, Haakon Nilsen wrote:
> I'm afraid I was too vague :) The CSS file itself is fine. However, I
> would like to change the CSS using the "Insert CSS" dialog that
> appears when you press the CSS button in the "Style" tab. If I go to
> the CSS file and press that button now, I get an error box saying
> "The CSS Editor cannot be invoked here. Try to invoke it on a tag or
> on a style selection." I have tried to select the CSS text and
> pressing the CSS button, but with the same result. If I put the CSS
> into style tag attributes, the CSS editor works fine. But I would
> really like to use external CSS files.

Does your CSS file have .css extension? Check in the message log what
DTEP is used for the file. If it is not CSS, it was recognized wrongly,
most probably because a missconfiguration in your mimetypes. You can
change the DTEP manually to CSS.
About the mimetype problems read
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org/faq.php#wrong_mimetypes

Andras