List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Editing existing CSS
From:       Haakon Nilsen <haakonn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 19:21:47

Linus McCabe wrote:

> Can you open the file in any other text editor, like kate or nano?
>
> I think the error message would help here, you're supposed to be able to
> open css (and pretty much any other text file) in quanta...

I'm afraid I was too vague :) The CSS file itself is fine. However, I would
like to change the CSS using the "Insert CSS" dialog that appears when you
press the CSS button in the "Style" tab. If I go to the CSS file and press
that button now, I get an error box saying "The CSS Editor cannot be
invoked here. Try to invoke it on a tag or on a style selection." I have
tried to select the CSS text and pressing the CSS button, but with the same
result. If I put the CSS into style tag attributes, the CSS editor works
fine. But I would really like to use external CSS files.