List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] DGBp (XDebug) support
From:       Niko Sams <ns () vivid-planet ! com>
Date:       2005-08-22 9:55:43

> Quanta should first try with the mappings thats in the project settings,
> if those doesent work, it will work its way down through the mapper dialog
> history. If it cant find a suitable one, it will pop up the dialog.
Ok, it does that right, but once it switched to my fish:// (which i intered
in the mapper-dialog) it stays with the fish:// (which actually works!) -
but i would like to use the settings entered in project settings (as these
would use my local copy of the file)

So would it be possible to check everytime a file gets opend by the debugger
first if the project-settings-paths are working?
(so don't stay with the current settings from the mapper-dialog)

> Perhaps if you alter the project settings and enter there your defaults,
> it will work?
my project-settings are correct

thanks!
niko