List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] DGBp (XDebug) support
From:       Linus McCabe <Linus () mccabe ! nu>
Date:       2005-08-18 19:27:29

Hello!

On Thursday 11 August 2005 08.02, Niko Sams wrote:
> and it worked! (the power of kio-slaves is really amazing...)
>
> but now my problem is that this mapping was used for every other file too -
> instead of the settings i entered in the project-properties - which would
> use a local file instead.
>
> so how can i work around this?

Quanta should first try with the mappings thats in the project settings, if
those doesent work, it will work its way down through the mapper dialog
history. If it cant find a suitable one, it will pop up the dialog.

Perhaps if you alter the project settings and enter there your defaults, it
will work?

/linus