List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Page updates
From:       Brian V Bonini <b-bonini () cox ! net>
Date:       2005-08-18 23:37:02

When your working in a file over a network (e.g. via fish://) is there
anyway to get quanta to recognize that a file has been changed by
another process and update accordingly.. I notice it does this with
local files. I'm always committing to cvs and forgetting to refresh the
open files, then I get version errors when I try to commit again.

--

Brian        GnuPG -> KeyID: 0x04A4F0DC | Key Server: pgp.mit.edu