List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Ruby On Rails Syntax Highlighting
From:       Martin Honermeyer <maze () strahlungsfrei ! de>
Date:       2005-08-18 9:31:56

Hi guys,

nice to read this. I am also working on Rails websites with Quanta.

I am using a combination of KDevelop and Quanta for Rails development.
KDevelop for code files (controllers, models), because of it's nice Ruby
support. And Quanta for the templates.

Quanta with it's tag completion is just great for editing html templates.
Looking forward to having Quanta integrated into KDevelop. I hope this will
combine the best of two worlds and make web development in a single
cohesive environment possible!

Thanks for all your work! Greetz,
Martin