List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] separate windows for Quanta and Editor
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-13 9:32:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 12 August 2005 02:18, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> I downloaded new-kdewebdev-3.3.2.tar.bz2, and a double
> click on it in midnight commander appears to have
> unzipped it.  Can you give me the steps to install it
> under SuSE 9.0 professional?

I cannot recommend compiling from source if you are not familiar how to
do it or you don't want to learn. But if you want, the instructions are
in the README file of the downloaded tar.bz2 file.
 However might be easier to simple updated your KDE to the latest
available for SuSE 9.1 (itf you have enouhg bandwidth). Use Yast to do
it and read
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/11504.html

Andras