List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] separate windows for Quanta and Editor
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-08-12 16:04:36

On Thursday 11 August 2005 4:18 pm, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> I downloaded new-kdewebdev-3.3.2.tar.bz2, and a double
> click on it in midnight commander appears to have
> unzipped it.  Can you give me the steps to install it
> under SuSE 9.0 professional?

We don't give distribution and version support because we're not going to run
them all, or even remember what they had in them. It should be the same on
any system anyway. The requirement of significance is what version of KDE is
on your system, and I assume it's 3.2 which means you can run a 3.3
kdewebdev. There is an INSTALL file in the package as well as a README.

Basically you will at a minimum from the package directory
./configure
make
su
(root pwd)
make install

I also made Simple Installer with Kommander.
It should have the 0.1 version in the package and it should run on your system
making things easier.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org