List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] <!--[if IE]> <![endif]--> comment makes problem
From:       Dave Brooke <dave () brookemgs ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-08-12 20:11:00

On Sunday 07 August 2005 14:20, Robert Bohdal wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I can't see nothing in VPL Editor mode when I have
> "<!--[if IE]> <![endif]-->" in head section. After remove these lines
> everythings is OK.
>
> Is it a bug or problem in KHTML browser?

Interesting...

If I cut and paste the code above into a page then the VPL Editor is or goes
blank - assuming it is previously able to display a valid page.

As far as I know the proper HTML tag for a comment is "<!-- your_comment -->
so I presume both tags you gave above are invalid and as such the VPL editor
shows a blank page.

David