List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Templates
From:       Russ Palmeri <rpalmeri () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 12:42:24

I'm new to OO, having just installed it on my Ximian/SuSE 7.2 box. My
templates don't seem to be working. When I open File>Templates>Organize
I see no installed templates. I've changed the paths to default and
looked in the folders-
/usr/lib/OpenOffice.org1.0/share/template/english/wizard
and /usr/lib/OpenOffice.org1.0/share/template/english/internal
and see documents there, but they don't show up in my Organzie Templates
window.

I'm trying to change the default text document. When I create a
template, "Set as default Template" is dimmed in the context menu, and
can't be selected.

The help files haven't helped.

Thanks

Russ P.