List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    RE: [users] OO Icons and KDE
From:       Howard Holt <hholt () beeline-co ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 12:42:41

> In terms of mimelnks, I'm not sure what to do about that. I
> have StarOffice
> 6.0  installed, and all of the mimelnks I can find are SO,
> rather than OO.
> Do they both use the same ones?
> --

This won't be too useful to the list, so it's just a private mail...
I haven't used SO 6.0, but the codebase is close enough that I can't see any
reason for SO and OO _not_ to use the same mime-types... I'm pretty sure the
file formats are nearly or completely identical, so it stands to reason.

I'll guess it's just your choice whether you want those mime-types to use SO
or OO icons, then... I'd have never anticipated _that_ issue. :)