List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [users] Templates
From:       Ansgar Schrage <ansgar.schrage () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 12:52:46

Hello,

this should be easy to fix.

In this dialog you only see the content of the directory that is the first
one in the path.

You simply have to switch the order of the paths in your OOo settings in
that way that your personal template directory comes first. Your personal
one should be in your $home directory.

By the way, you should be able to navigate in this dialog manually to your
personal directory.

Best Regards,

Ansgar