List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    RE: [users] Content (Mime) Type for OpenOffice applications
From:       Howard Holt <hholt () beeline-co ! com>
Date:       2002-05-29 12:29:46

Exactly the same entries under Windows, of course - in the Windows Explorer,
View | Folder Options | File Types and scroll down to the O's - as you
highlight each description, the MIME type shows at the bottom.  (That menu
sequence DOES change in each Windows version, but it's either under View or
Tools in every version.)

<snipped the detail of MIME types>