List:       openoffice-users
Subject:    Re: [webmasters] distributions
From:       Louis Suarez-Potts <luispo () mac ! com>
Date:       2002-04-09 19:42:14

Hi, Here's what I say to all new CD-ROM people:

Iım delighted you are selling the CD of OpenOffice.org. We will place a link
to your site on our download page after you have affirmed that you have read
the provisions described on the download page,
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/download.html#cdroms.

OpenOffice.org must also be referred to by its full name, OpenOffice.org.
Please refer to our OpenOffice.org in a nutshell page,
http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/summary.html.

Once you have done this, please email me back.

Thanks,
Louis Suarez-Potts
Community Manager

on 4/9/02 4:34 AM, arun c at acdc@india.com wrote:

> I want to popularise this product in the place where I say and encourage the
> open source movement.  For this I need your permission.  I just want to know,
> can I distribute open office on a CD and charge only for the media, packing,
> handling and mailing.
yes

> Also can I put some other freeware items on the CD Also while distributing
> open office.  I only intend to charge to cover up my operating costs and not a
> profit.
yes