Hi, Here's what I say to all new CD-ROM people: I=B9m delighted you are selling the CD of OpenOffice.org. We will place a lin= k to your site on our download page after you have affirmed that you have rea= d the provisions described on the download page, http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/download.html#cdroms. OpenOffice.org must also be referred to by its full name, OpenOffice.org. Please refer to our OpenOffice.org in a nutshell page, http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/summary.html. Once you have done this, please email me back. Thanks, Louis Suarez-Potts Community Manager on 4/9/02 4:34 AM, arun c at acdc@india.com wrote: > I want to popularise this product in the place where I say and encourage = the > open source movement. For this I need your permission. I just want to k= now, > can I distribute open office on a CD and charge only for the media, packi= ng, > handling and mailing. yes >=20 > Also can I put some other freeware items on the CD Also while distributin= g > open office. I only intend to charge to cover up my operating costs and = not a > profit. yes >=20 > Do reply. >=20 > Regards >=20 > Arun (India) Bangalore