List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    HTML
From:       "Steve Holstein  ()  InterPrep ! com" <holstein () interprep ! com>
Date:       2003-10-22 20:59:00

Thanks. One more question. I'm trying to move away from Word for creating
some daily html documents; the version I have doesn't do well. At first it
appeared OOo would act just like a word processor while in html 'mode' but
I see that on bulleted lists it's throwing an extra space in before and
after the list. I noticed this when I viewed my demo html document in a
browser.

What I want to see is what we all see in a list within a document:

TITLE OF LIST

- List item
- List item
- List item

TITLE OF NEXT ITEM

What I see in my browser after saving an html in OOo is:

TITLE OF LIST

- List item
- List item
- List item

TITLE OF NEXT ITEM

Any reason why OOo is tossing in an extra line space. When I view the raw
HTML I see an extra <BR> thrown in for no reason.

???

Steve