List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Re: [discuss] e-mail platform
From:       Alexandro Colorado <jza () gultab ! org>
Date:       2003-10-22 21:01:42

There are other e-mail clients on free software. The most Outlook-Like is
Evolution. Evolution is not Multi-platform so you wont see it in Windows or
Mac. Is Linux (I think FreeBSD too) exclusive.

Learn about Evoution at:
www.ximian.com/products/evolution/

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:11:07 -0400 (EDT), Paul B <laverendrye2000@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

> I just recently visited your website, and found your information and free
> software quite intriguing.  However, no where could i find an e-mail
> platform/program such as Outlook incorporated in your entire package.  I
> was just wondering if this was intentionally not added, or is still in
> the works?  Your reply would be very much appreciated.
> Long time Microsoft Office user, seriously thinking of switching to your
> seemingly wonderful setup...
> Thanks,
> Paul

Alexandro Colorado