List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: Security ad Reliability advisories
From:       Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana () openbsd ! org ! mx>
Date:       2002-08-28 19:44:42

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:09:19PM -0700, Ben Goren wrote:
> On Wed,  Aug 28, 2002  at 01:21:18PM -0500, Gerardo  Santana Gomez
> Garrido wrote:
>
> > Did you  receive all  the advisories  for OpenBSD  3.1?? I don't
> > think so.  There are currently 14 advisories for OpenBSD 3.1 and
> > most of them are missed.
>
> Ah, here  we have something we  can work with. You want  to see an
> errata@openbsd.org list that  tells you of each  change to -STABLE
> worthy of being described on /errata.html.
>
> If Theo et al. think it's worth their while to create such a list,
> I'll probably subscribe to it.

Extracted from mail.html:

"security-announce
Security announcements. This low volume list receives OpenBSD security
advisories and pointers to security patches as they become available."

I don't think another list is required, just give security-announce its
appropriate use.

--
Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/