On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:09:19PM -0700, Ben Goren wrote: > On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 01:21:18PM -0500, Gerardo Santana Gomez > Garrido wrote: > > > Did you receive all the advisories for OpenBSD 3.1?? I don't > > think so. There are currently 14 advisories for OpenBSD 3.1 and > > most of them are missed. > > Ah, here we have something we can work with. You want to see an > errata@openbsd.org list that tells you of each change to -STABLE > worthy of being described on /errata.html. > > If Theo et al. think it's worth their while to create such a list, > I'll probably subscribe to it. Extracted from mail.html: "security-announce Security announcements. This low volume list receives OpenBSD security advisories and pointers to security patches as they become available." I don't think another list is required, just give security-announce its appropriate use. -- Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/ OpenBSD México