List:       lyx-users
Subject:    Re: something wrong with biblatex
From:       sara teinturier <sara.teinturier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-26 11:59:31

sara teinturier wrote:

> Thanks for your answer! Indeed, there are some "warning" in the Latex log,
> but I don't understand what I have to do with them. The log file is
> attached... Thanks! S.

> It is difficult to debug without your bib file. The main problem seems to be
> that there is a need for an extra bibtex run on your file.

> You should take away the :

> \usepackage[francais]{babel}
> \usepackage{lmodern}

> from your preamble. They are useless (you should choose the language and the
 font with the LyX interface) and mess with biblatex.

> You also have to download and install the csquotes latex package. I think
> there are instructions on the Wiki and then add in your preamble the
> following line :

> \usepackage[style=french]{csquotes}

Thanks Charles, I've taken away the first two lines, now "Bibliographie" title \
appears as the good French word... I use the TeXlive packages for Ubuntu 9.04: \
csquotes package is an outdated version. \
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/texlive-extra/+bug/433493) I've tried to \
install the new one, as the readme csquotes package tells, but doesn't work yet:  the \
outdated one should be found first by both Latex and Lyx, and I don't know how I \
could uninstall it. I will try!
Cheers,
Sara