List:       lyx-users
Subject:    How to remove figure numbers in KOMA-script book?
From:       gerlos <gerlosgm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-26 11:50:04

Hello everyone!
In the last weeks I started to use LyX, and found it very good. A long time ago I used
LaTeX for a while, but I forget almost everything I learned a that time :-(
So sorry for the silly question...

Now I'm using LyX to write a book, and I'm using the KOMA-script book class.
Here and there in the book I added some figures, but I'd like to remove the
text like "Figure 12.3" beside the caption (but still need a caption there),
do you know if it's possible?
How can I do it?

I googled for a while but didn't find anything useful :-(
I also looked around in LyX and didn't found anything that seemed related...
maybe needs some LaTeX magic?

Thanks in advance
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something